cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Expense Management with HR Mini Master

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are implementing HR Mini Master for the client. Overal implementation scope is SM,SD,FICO and PM(No full blown HR). My client also wanted to implement Expense Management. I'm exploring possible options to suggest. Here I'm looking for your thoughts and suggestions for the following questions.

1. Implement expense Mgt through CATS. Right now we are implementing CATS as entry point for Hours capture. If so what

are the steps needed from both in HR and FI

2. Client has 3rd part we application currently for expense claim (Approvals are mannual) What is the best possible solution to integrate 3rd party application with SAP

3. Implement Expense Mgt using SAP Portal. If so what are the business functions we may needed

4. Implement transaction PR05?Travel Exp.Mgr) Is SAP still supporting supporting tcode PR05? Can I recommand client this approach? What are the steps needed to go for this both in Finance and HR?

Appreciate your thoughts.

Regards

PRav

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Praveen. N,

For 1

You will use CATS? For what? Time recording and than?

Travel Management don't need to have CATS implemented.

For2

For what? Posting to FI? Why you are not using Travel Management as started in your question?

For3

Employee Self-Service Business Package - or direct link fo WebDynpro Travel Solution (without portal)

For 4

Yes Pr05 still in support and first joice for professional back end user. For traveler WebDynpro is in place.

Set up of P05 is to set up SAP Travel Management

Best regards,

Siegfried