cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem with report painter report Budget Variance

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is a problem with a report called Budget Variance written in report painter based on cost center , table CCSS, the Total on the report for the Budget column is not coming up correctly. The Line item detail is being shown .

What can be changed?

Edited by: MN on May 15, 2011 9:57 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Execute for one single cost center and check OR identify the cost centers which are causing this difference...

I have never seen a case where the Values are not displayed properly.. May be your selection criteria is restricting the values

br, Ajay M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Thanks for your reply. Actually the cost element group has not changed since 2010, when data was being calcatited OK in the "Budget" column .

But I observered The column element definition is using Characteritic "Fiscal Year " which is using some variable called ZYEAR looking at GS13 ,I saw that it is for variable fiscal year and has formula : IF '#S006' > 1 THEN '#S001' ELSE '#S001' - 1

I changed the report to Year " 2010"-, then I see that data is coming through correctly.

Other characteritics are :

Period and Value type : 5

Looking at the set of the formula , I see the following definition but don't see the issue.

S001 Year (in Accordance with CO Fiscal Year Variant)

S002 Month (from Local System Date)

S003 Day of Month (from Local System Date)

S004 Calendar Week (from Local System Date)

S005 Day of Year (from Local System Date)

S006 Period (in Accordance with CO Fiscal Year Variant)

S007 Last Day of CO Previous Period in Active Controlling Area

S008 Year (from Local System Date)

S009 System Date

S010 Controlling Area

S011 Actual Basic Valuation in Active Controlling Area

S012 Current Period in Current Year (per CO Fiscal Year Variant)