Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reading table data from Adobe Interactive form

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have 2 questions.

No.1

I have an interactive form. In that I have a table. Can you please let me know how to read data from table in interactive form and post in custom table.

I know get_static_attributes is used to read data from interactive form. Same method can be used to read table data?

i want to know for how to read data from both fixed number of rows table and dynamic rows table.

No.2

I have placed a button on interactive form, but its not working. I use submit button from webdynpro activex, created action in webdynpro application, tried changing layout type from "standard" to "zci_layout" still its not working.

Please let me know your ideas.

Thanks in Advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

vaibhav_tiwari
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mr A,

Use method get_static_attributes_table to read a table from interactive form.

for you second problem, In your web dynpro application use form type as Native. Also for submit button use WD ABAP Native UI.

Once this is done, insert web dynpro script in form through t-code SFP, Goto->Menu->Utilities->insert web dynpro script.

After this run the report, FP_ZCI_UPDATE. Give form name there, choose update check box and execute.

Regards,

Vaibhav

Former Member
0 Kudos

get_static_attributes_table method is not available.

Former Member
0 Kudos

sorry my bad its there. Sorry!!

Clemenss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mr,

check if [Receiving E-Mail and processing it with ABAP - Version 610 and Higher|http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/795] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken]; will give you the missing hint.

I have no idea on how you created the table and what the binding looks like.

Regards,

Clemens