cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fuel condition

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all.

i have a n issue in 3.1 system: we have third party order.as per the customised process the fuel surchage condition is calculated on the bases of gross weight .as per our 3rd party order we not have shippment ,vendor directly delivery good to customer so, the fuel surchage condtion should be 0 as per the existing functionality.

now my problem is some odrders created by user calculate this value .but as per fuctionality it should not for 3 rd party.

i simulate the scenarion in quality and its not calculate shows 0 amount. that is working fine as per fuctionality.

so, i am not able to under stand why and how system calculate this valve for some of the prders.

kindly suggest.

thanks,

in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi prschi singhla,

I have also faced a similar situation when working on 31i system, but in our system the routine assigned was controlling the value calculation, Please check is any routines have been added, if so check out on wat basis the values are being calculated.

Thanks

Arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Go to conditions in sales order and click on analysis. There you will see the conditions maintained for the fuel.

Then goto VK12 and delete it for that particular customer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check any condition record is maintained in VK12 for this fuel surcharge condition.

kapil