cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Consumption of Water & Power

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear PM GURUS,

First of all i thanks to all the PM gurus for giving the good solutions for my questions. I hope in future also i will get the same response from you people for my questions.

In my business scenario, Maintenance people note down the power and water daily consumption details in their respective logbook or reading enter book. after calculating the difference Sr.engineer enters the same data in Excel sheet and at the end of the month he makes one graphical representation to show the management. Now client asking same thing in SAP. How i can get this one SAP. Basically i did one thing I creates all measuring counters where ever he took the reading and updated in SAP , by using the IK17 i get the individual measuring counter details for the whole month. If i entered measuring counter from number to TO number i got the details but its not in proper manner. One by One sequentially its displaying. But user wants Bar or graphical manner. Please suggest me what ever i proposed is it right manner as per the SAP, if its right how i can improve the solution please guide me. i hope i will get the answer very soonly.

thanks & regards

Jalu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you execute IK17 then list report will be display.then select columns and small graphic icon is on menu bar

Then go to menu LIST >> GRAPHIC

or else you have option of ABC analysis and or download it to spreadsheet and generate graphic in excel

kapil

Answers (0)