cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Compare Profile versions or changes made.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Recently one of my collegue has done some changes in instance profiles.I would like to find the changes he has done to the profile.

There is a transaction code TU02 which is suggested in SDN forums but it does not give the changes.

I looked into profile manully at operating system level to check,i know this is not the accurate way to look into the changes.

Can you please suggest me the ways i can find out the changes or compare the profile version between the active and backup profile.

Thanks in advance

satish

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member185031
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Whenever you make any changes in Profle and save that profile a new version of that profile is generated. So suppose your current profile version is 15 then export the data in Excel of current version as well as previous version and compare it.

Regards,

Subhash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Subhash,

Thanks for the reply.Its a very good idea and by any chance do we have any option in SAP to look for comparing the profiles.

satish

former_member185031
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

I guess you can see the current Value in TU02 of the parameter which has been modified. So from there you can find the current value and from RZ10 you can see the old value of those paameters. I don't think there is any other screen in SAP where you can see both value on same screen.

Regards,

Subhash

Answers (0)