cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Multi-mapping without BPM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi frnds,

I am doing a scenario File-XI-File. I am using the multi-splitting thing in the Message mapping. I have taken care of all the occurance's and "enhanced" thing in the IR and ID resp. I m using SP16. I want to avoid BPM.

But therez sme error cming up. When I check the MONI, its shwing "No messages created from split mapping" and when I test my interface using the Test Configuration in the ID, its shwing error in the Receiver Determination -- "HTTP connection to ABAP Runtime failed. Error: 403 Forbidden"

I have checked most of the blogs and forum suggestions. I have checked the ICF activations as well ...

So, do come back to me with your valuable suggestions, and I will award them points, if they really help me out.

Thanks and regards.

Neetesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neeteesh,

Do go through this trouble shooting guide, which has given the steps to be followed incase such a problem arises:-

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/bd5950ff-0701-0010-a5bc-86d...

Regards,

Sushumna

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neetesh,

Make sure Element node should be 0..unbounded. Also, do the same in message interface also.

Steps:

In message Mapping, go to message tab and change the occurance into o..unbounded for the both target messages.

In Interface mapping also, change the occurance to 0..unbounded...

Thanks

Ashok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neetesh,

<i>

When I check the MONI, its shwing "No messages created from split mapping"</i>

For this, Can you check the source XML. Does it contain Tags like <messages> .. If yes, you need to remove them from your source XML.

If i am right, you have copied the XML from the TEST tab of the message mapping and pasted it in a notepad and saved it without making any changes at all..... Just do as i have mentioned above and i am sure you will no more get that error message in your MONI....

Also go through this weblog which talks about multi-mapping without BPM,

/people/jin.shin/blog/2006/02/07/multi-mapping-without-bpm--yes-it146s-possible

Regards,

Abhy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi frnds,

Sorry for the late reply to all your suggestions.

Well, I have tried everything beforehand, so the suggestions were not of much help.

Infact, I was able to do tht using a different approach.

Thanks a lot for your help and time.

Regards,

Neetesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neetesh,

Check the log file and security roles assigned to the user in the VISUAL Admin.

To know more about the roles assigned to users, go through this link...

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/56/361041ebf0f06fe10000000a1550b0/content.htm

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Abhy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please look at this thread for authorization and Roles

Regards

Vijaya