cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Travel Schema is Not Appearing in ABAP WebDynp Travel Expense Form

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are using FIN_TRAVEL_1 business function for travel management in EHP2.

We are implementing ESS/MSS services for Travel management and corresponding workflows are working perfect.

Problem is:

Travel Req. and its Approval are working perfect but when we create Travel Expenses for the corresponding Approved

Req. - Travel Schema is Not Appearing in the ABAP webdynpro screen in ESS.

We have already activated integration of Travel Requets with Expenses in the customizing and changed the corresponding

settings in the schema also.

ABAP WebDyn in ESS is working perfect if we direct create a Stand alone Travel Expense Report. We are using only Travel Req.

and Expenses with Miles/KM cumulation. We are Not going for Travel Planning.

Pls. let me know - If any Settings are missings in "Expert View" of Travel Control or any Customizing setting is missing.

Do we have to apply some note or any BADI is there ??

Very Thanks in Advance...

Kind Regards,

Edwin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi there

You need to make sure that you have a trip schema that does not allow overlapping when creating expense report from approved travel request, also check the bindings for your trip schema.

I think I may have addressed this in an OSS to you earlier but also check you are using correct resource for WDABAP as delivered with 1076144

I think is why it previously worked in your java landscape if you had the trip schemas with bindings defined in the homepage framework

Former Member
0 Kudos

Very Thanks Sally

Problem resolved..

Answers (0)