cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Components cost inside order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I want to know when iam inside maintenance order if the components have cost or not when i go to logs i find the cost log empty and when i run cost determination if the material has no cost it terminates me , what if i have 3 or 4 components in the order and 3 have cost and one has not so it will terminates the total order my client wants to know from inside the order which have cost and which have not ,

Very much thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

While determining the cost if any error is there ,system will prompt that if you save the order the log will get empty ,so you can cancel the option and check the cost determination log for further correction

regards

thyagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What i achieved till now is when i enter the materials in components tab ( without the requirment quantity) then i click cost determination then i go to GOTOLOGSCOST DETERMINATION i find the unpriced parts and this is very close to my client requirement but he want to do the same also by entering the requirement quantity in the components,

any idea?

Thanks

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

After entering the quantity what is your client need to see in the log. it is basically an error log if the material price or any error is there it will display in the log

regards

thyagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

it gives me the termination message then stop error and it makes him leave the order screen ( this is in case of entering the req. quantity) which unsave all his data

Thanks

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

What is the error message and are you saying if the quantity is entered system issues a message and getting out of the scree

regards

thyagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

if i entered the quantity in the components and press on cost determination icon it will give me log with the termination message and when opening it i will find the error of no price could be determined then when back to order again it gets me out of the order,

But without quantity in components and by pressing cost determination icon it will get me message to see the log and i press GOTO-LOGS-COST DET. and i c the error messages without any termination messages

Thank you

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

As i said before id there is any costing error while cost determination system will issue the message as Message were issued during cost determination see log.

also where you have open the log to check the pricing error

regards

thyagarajan

Answers (0)