cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebate issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is a requirement < i am having one rebate agreement having condition 50% rate with the combination Sales orgdivmat>pricing group.

Now i need two different condition one is 50% and 71% , and there is two types of customers one is 3rd party and the other is end-user of the product.

If the product is ordered by 3rdparty customer we want 71% condition same like if ordered by end-user 50% and some times 3rdparty customers order for the product and they will use the same by themselves (so here they are the end-users) for this kind of sales we want here 50% rebate condition.

i think it was some what confusion but this is what my requirement so please kindly post your valuable ideas and help me..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Hi, You can achieve this by creating access sequence

By using customer group field or usage field

Create table by V/03 with combination of Sales orgz.+ customer group or Usage and generate table

Then see which access sequence assigned to condition by V/06 and Assign this table in access sequence by V/07

Now create customer group or usage in IMG or by OVS9 for customer group

3rd party

End user

3rd party own use

Now maintain condition records in VK11 for above combination with respective percentage

Note if you use customer group field and same maintain in customer master then condition record is automatically pulled in order

If you used usage field the at the time of order creation HEADER >> Sales tab you have to choose usage then condition record pulled.

kapil