cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Balance in AuC account

former_member218048
Active Participant
0 Kudos

While going through the AuC GL Account, I find a debit balance of 90 Rs. I am unable to locate for which AuC that balance is pending. I tried the asset reports for AuC but could not locate that balance. I need to rectify this balance. Could you please help me to resolve this

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member218048
Active Participant
0 Kudos

thanks for the inputs. Let me proceed..

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Niki

Run the T code ABST2 and see if there is a difference of 90 inr between FI & AA.. If yes, then use ABF1 to pass the correction entry in Recon Accounts.. refer note 69225 for this

if you dont locate this difference between FI & AA - Then this is a genuine difference... Run the asset history report S_ALR87011990 to see which AUC has this balance

br, Ajay M

former_member218048
Active Participant
0 Kudos

When I ran ABST2, I found a difference of 90 in a company code under a GL. But when I ran the report S_ALR87011990, I was not able to locate for which AuC asset that balance belongs to ? Is there a way to see how much was capitalized and how much remaining on the Auc for capitalization ?

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Niki

If ABST2 is showing this difference, then no point in finding the AUC.. You wont be able to locate it easily and it does not make sense either

Pass a correction entry as mentioned above using ABF1

br, Ajay M

former_member218048
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ajay

I dont know what kind of Dr. and Cr. I should post for correcting this entry ?

Dr. Should be an Asset GL

Cr. ?

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Niki

It depends.. If the AUC GL is having a Dr balance of 90, then you need to Credit the same in ABF1 for 90 inr

The Dr can be to a P&L Account... Ideally it should be to a Asset Account because the Asset would have been the settlement receiver from AUC... If you can trace the asset, use the asset as Dr Posting... Else, use some P&L account

br, Ajay M

former_member205615
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You can simply correct the balance of AUC account manually via FB01 etc.

Hope itu2019s helpful.

Regards

George