Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copying STO PO pricing condition to Billing During Billing creation

FranklinAsis
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

MM and SD pricing conditions are not similar.

And I cant use

I was advised to try USEREXIT_PRICING_PREPARE_TKOMP or USEREXIT_PRICING_PREPARE_TKOMK.

How do I copy the Pricing condition from the STO PO to Billing during billing creation?

Is there an FM i can use to extract the pricing condition given the STO PO?

thanks,

NC

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If the option of Raghavendra doesn't work for you (parameters in copy rule for invoice), try with VOFM subroutines (Condition formula for alternative calculation type) in the pricing procedure. Surely it will be slower, but it must work. How? You have in KOMP the values for VGBEL and VGPOS with the delivery number and item. So, seach the PO number in the same way. When you have the PO number, with the value of field KNUMV search the value of condition in table KONV.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

PD: I forgot. The userexits that you mention is to populate KOMP/KOMK for customer fields. See SAP Note 531835 - Using field PSTYV in the condition access for futher information.

Edited by: E_Hinojosa on May 16, 2011 9:21 AM

FranklinAsis
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks for your response. I will try this option and get back to you with the results.:)

What user exit should i use then? i was also looking at userexit_pricing_copy but im still not sure about it.

thanks and regards,

NC

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Franklin,

I forgot tell you. See SAP Note 24832 - Pricing rules / TVCPF. It will help you to understand how to work this kind of userexits. I prefer use VOFM if customizing tools dont work as I want.

Regards

Eduardo