cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem while Posting a Vendor Invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

While trying to post a vendor invoice for a Joint Venture Accounting transaction, I get the error - <h4>"Fixed acc. ass. JV6 in chart of acc. TLCA not maintained".</h4> My guess is that the problem is as a result of not maintaining an Interventure Account for the Balanced Joint Venture Postings. Can anyone help me resolve this?

Cheers

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This problem has been sorted. The issue was that the GL Account was created but was not assigned to the particular Joint Venture field for automatic posting. Thanks y'all for helping out. I really appreciate.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

From the Error Msg, As My my understanding the Issue would regarding the GL Master. so Please check the respective GL Account if its maintained or created as Recon. Account.

Thanks

Goutam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

GL Can be creted at 1) Centrally 2) Chart of accounts level 3) Company code level.

I guess the mentioned gl is created at company code level so please expand it to chart of accounts level as well.

This error message is relating to maintaining (Creation ) of the gl account only as already told by one of the expert.

Thanks & Regards,

Shashi Kanth.