cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while Booking and Prebooking course

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have tried to prebook a course from the Portal. Upon clicking the prebook link, the system throws the error,

"Error when creating the prebooking with the data entered. Check and, if necessary, change your entries and try again. "

Also when I try to book the course, the system gives the following error,

"Transport connection is active; no changes possible"

Am I missing any configurations. Please guide me on this issue.

Thanks and regards

Saravanan K

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

li_zhang
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Saravanan,

Regarding the first error on prebooking, there always are the start date and end date for each location displayed on the list of entries found. That's why the administrator can choose from this list the right object, which is valid within the period he has already entered on the 'prebook participation' popup or is going to enter. It also depends which from selection's criteria will be entered as first on the popup: location first and the period might be changed afterwards or the period and then the location.

Anyway the system delivers the above error when the invalid location has been selected and the further processing will be stopped.

Regarding the second error, check the SAP Notes 33582, 819656, 163897 and 746917.

In many cases, the transport connection in the back-end system is active. You can then proceed as follows: In the table T000, change the transport settings for the corresponding client. If this is not possible, you can use the TRSP/CORR switch in the T77S0 table to deactivate the transport connection for HR-PD objects.

I hope the above helps.

Li

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Li,

Thanks for your help. After resolving the Transport issues, the problem has been solved.

Thanks and regards

Saravanan K