cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Limit movement type plus SLoc by User

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I face a problem right now, I know that SAP could restrict a use on movement type and Sloc. But when I try to combin them I face a problem. For example:

I will only like to allow A user to use movement type 261 and 262 in SLOC 0100 and 311 in Sloc 0200. Could I do a setting for it? Currently, my setting allow User A to have 261,262,311 in both Sloc 0100 & 0200.

How can I set up this restriction. Currently, the warehouse is now enable. So could I have some other method of getting it done?

Thanks

Beh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can restrict the authorization as storage location and movement type level.

You need to activate the authorization check at storage location level:

See IMG:

Materials Management --> Inventory Management and Physical Inventory --> Authorization Management --> Authorization CHeck for Storage Locations

The authorization object is M_MSEG_LGO.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you so much for the reply, if that is not able to do. Could I restrict the whole movement type on stroage location without using the warehouse number mode. I know that using wharehouse we could restrict a movement to the warehouse. how about storage location.

Former Member
0 Kudos

As i understand SAP Standard will not have authorization movement type and storage location specific. If you have authroization of storage location 0100 and 0200 the user will be able to use for all the movement types he has authorization. May be you can do enahcement using exit/badi (MB_MIGO_BADI or may be enhancement spot) by creating z table with user id, movement type and storage location. while posting a goods receipt or issue if the entry does match in the z table it should throw error.

Not sure if WM allows a work around.

Regards

Sangeeta