Creation of Service Notification No for SO.
I am working on the User Exit for the first time. Kindly help me out with the following requirement.
When a sales order is saved, create a service notification and link to the sales order header.
To fulfill this requirement we need to use the following:
Program SAPMV45A, Include MV45AFZZ, USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT
BAPI to create service Notification is : BAPI_ALM_NOTIF_CREATE
When the service notification is created, the following fields should be populated in the notification as the end result:
1. Sales Organization (VIQMEL-VKORG)
2. Distribution Channel (VIQMEL-VTWEG)
3. Division (VIQMEL-SPART)
4. Sales office (VIQMEL-VKBUR)
5. Sales Group (VIQMEL-VKGRP)
6. Notification short text should contain the sales order number (VIQMEL-QMTXT)
7. Sales Order (VIQMEL-VBELN)
The following fields should be updated in the sales order as the end result:
1. Notification number (VBAK-QMNUM)
I need to check if notification no. needs to be created or not. Also, the notification type should be valid. If not I need to throw a warning mess. but SO no. should be saved. if the condition is satisfied then BAPI should be called and notification no. should be created.
In case if BAPI fails then handling should be done with the help of the transaction SLG1.
Please provide me technical help.