Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System load monitoring

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, please advise.

I have two business processes, one old process and another new - optimized process. Question is how to measure the system load (total) for realization of the first - old process and new process to measure difference of how the processes load the system.

I need to measure the system load only for realization of the processes (each process consists of several transactions).

I want to measure the load for realisation of the first process and know how it loads the system and then make the same measurement for the second process - so two separate measures are needed.

I work in SAP R/3 Enterprise.

Thank you for any advice.

Lubos

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Clemenss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lubos,

use system-tool run time analysis for each transaction, look at the detailed analysis and decide which values you use for time and memory consumption.

Regards,

Clemens

2 REPLIES 2

Clemenss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lubos,

use system-tool run time analysis for each transaction, look at the detailed analysis and decide which values you use for time and memory consumption.

Regards,

Clemens

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i have tried tx SAT - but it is not available for me, so i make measurements thorugh se30. There is no problem with transactions like FB60, FF67 etc. but when I try to measure the F110 transaction system shows an error during the measurement. Message number: S7068, diagnosis: see note 170470.

Do you know what problem could it be.

I´m a newbee in this.

Thank you for any replies.