cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

is there a way toCreate and update Customer record using Survey form in CRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Exports

I have a requirement to create and update Customer Record or self registration by using Survey form with https / http link in CRM 7.0, Is there a way to do that?.. any helpful answers would be rewarded with points, Thanks in advance.

Best Regards

Praveen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

robert_kunstelj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you are asking for standard funtionality, then the answer is no. But you can develop your own function which wil read survey data and create new partner. For reading survey, you can use fm 'CRM_SVY_VALUES_READ' and for creating artner you can use fm 'CRMXIF_PARTNER_SAVE'.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Robert,

Thanks a lot for your quick replay. Yes, you are correct we can go with custom solution for creating the BP by reading the Survey data. Thatu2019s great Idea!

Could you please share your thoughts on below requirements as well:

Is there a way to pre populate t Customer Details in Survey as PBO action in CRM (just the case of updating the Customer information, We would like to display the Customer details on Survey screen so that if they are not correct then User will correct and submit )?

This is the case of sending the Survey link in email by email campaign, by clicking on the link User should be able to see his/her details and could correct these if required.

Best Regards

Praveen

robert_kunstelj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, it is possible by using PBO function.

To set values in survey you use the following statement...

APPEND ls_value-value TO lt_values.

CALL METHOD ir_survey_values->values_set

EXPORTING

i_question_id = 'ID OF QUESTION'

i_answer_id = 'ID OF ANSWER'

it_values = lt_values.

ENDIF.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Robert, It was very helpful answer. I will try to develop this solution and will update you. Thanks once again!

Cheers

Praveen