cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer Order Confirmation not updated in Header level (Table: LTAK)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are facing a problem, transfer order header is not updated with confirmation, but TO items are confirmed and resulting these transfer order to display in RF monitor (LRF1 and LRF2 transactions).

And the other issue is, we are seeing some transfer orders created without item data (in LTAP table) and unable to confirm these TOs since Item data is not available, hence TO header is not updated with confirmation and resulting these TOs to display in LRF1 and LRF2 report.

I have cleared some transfer orders by updating the confirmation field in LTAK table through debugging. But we see the issue is ongoing and would like to have permanent solution.

It will be a great help if anyone have solution to these issues.

Thanks & Regards,

Nagarjun

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nagarjun,

do you have any Z code in-between ? Did you check OSS notes ? Did you apply all patches to your system ?

What you are describing is something usual when Z programs were developed, you should provide more details for analysis.

Many thanks,

Enrico

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys..

Did you find a solution for this issue?...I experience same situation, enter a couple of notes to SAP but they only enter my system and update the table manually. Im interest in a procedure to correct it and prevent. Thanks in advance for your comments.

Edited by: MCisneros on Sep 26, 2011 9:33 PM