cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AE_DETAILS_GET_ERROR - no_adapter_engine_found

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

We are stuck up with this error for a long time.

This error is not because of the use of capital letters in property "AdapterType" of class SAP_XIAdapterService, I have checked this.

The details are as follows:

We have 3 XI boxes(DEV,QAS & PRD) with a central SLD in PRD.This problem is in DEV&QAS (XI 3.0, SP17).

After debugging I found that the table "SSRVCHANNEL" has all the fields regarding the Adapter Engine.I also found out that the field 'ENGINE_NAME' was blank for my Communication channels.

I beleive that this table must be filled at runtime but it is not happening correctly.

When I manually entered a value('AF.SID.hostname') for the field 'ENGINE_NAME' my scenario works correctly.

Could you please guide me in solving this issue?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinoth,

Pleae have a look at this thread.. Discusses ur scenario and the problem is solved also..

cheers,

Prashanth

P.S Please mark helpful answers

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

First try with deleting the Adapter Cache content from SXI_CACHE and run the scenario

Try to reimport the SAP BASIS SWC into the Repository.

And refresh the cache. i.e CPA Cache and Intgertaion Builder->Administration->Cache Overview for all .

Regards,

Moorthy

former_member206604
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are sure it is not the problem of 'adapterType' and 'AdapterType' then check if both ABAP stack and JAVA stack are in the same SP. If not bring it to same level it will work.

Thanks,

Prakash