Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call inforecord

lakshmi_prasad7
Contributor
0 Kudos

Can any body done this type business requirement

I Mainted quality info records for Maximum vendor and material combination

when I create new combination of PO vendor and Material combination system will call quality info record at the time of save purchase or is it possible for any zdev or userexit or badi

kindly guide me if it is possible.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

lakshmi_prasad7
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank you very much your valuble information

krishnamurty_madduri
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If QM in Procurement is active, system will prevent placing of PO with a vendor for whom Quality Info Record doesn't exist. This is a std. setting. Is your requirement is somehting more ? Regards, Krishna

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmiananda,

Your requirement is not clear.

Whether you want to call QI01 transaction code, while creating PO, for those combination which do not have QM info?

How exactly you want to proceed with the help of user exit?

Regards,

Anand Rao

lakshmi_prasad7
Contributor
0 Kudos

My query like this

if quality info record not maintained in any combination of material and vendor when i save the purchase order system call the quality inforecord at the time of save

Former Member
0 Kudos

even if u call quality info record transaction at the time of po creation (for new vendor), u have to go back and then again create po.

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think I understand what you want. You want it so that if no Q-info record exists when the PO is created, the system either goes out and automatically creates one in the background, or it calls up the transaction for the user to create it and then returns them to the PO.

The short answer is no, you cannot do that in standard SAP.

The long answer is you shouldn't do that anyway. There is a reason there is a purchasing info record and a quality info record. This is a separation of duties. Q-info records are to be created with some knowledge of the vendor and material. They shouldn't just be created on the fly. In most places this record is created by personnel trained to audit and manage the vendors from a quality control perspective.

If you are going to do this why bother requiring them to start with! Turn them off. If you have a requirement to use them, they must be used right. If your business supplies certain industries, (chemical, Pharma, military, etc,), with material and they were to find out you had such a business process, most would drop you as a supplier of raw material or products.

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you are looking for Badi or User Exit while saving PO then

check badi

ME_PROCESS_PO_CUST

or

User Exit

MM06E005

Also check

EXIT_SAPMM06E_012

EXIT_SAPMM06E_013