Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New PO Smartform Assiging problem

naresh_kumar2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

i have created new smartform for PO print.

i have assigned My smartform in Nace also

NACE-> EF -> OUTPUT Type -> NEU -> Processing Routines

Medium = 1

Short text = Print output

program = SAPFM06P

Form Routin = ENTRY_NEU

Smartform = Z_SSF_MM_PO

I Have assigned all and Save the output type and clicked on Transport from Menu.

Now when i execute ME23n and trying to see Printpreview , I am get another smartform which i dint assign anywhere.

In Messages i have set output NEU only.

Kindly please tell me what could be the problem and how to find out the smartform which is triggering .

Thanks all.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

nirajgadre
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

After assignemnt of the new smart form to the output type...try to again assign the the output type NEU to the PO from ME22N and then check the print preview again. If you are trying to see the old output type print preview then it seems that, you will get the previous form attached to the output type.

naresh_kumar2
Explorer
0 Kudos

thanks for you reply.

Acually i am not able to find which smartform is cald, that is the main problem.

I have created new PO in ME21N and assigned my Output TYpe NEU and Clicked on Print Preview then also the other Smartform is cald .

I couldnot find that smartform.

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Ajju,

Ask your abap people to keep a debug point in that form. It is not a big issue. check and post if need more help in this.

Regards,

Madhu.

naresh_kumar2
Explorer
0 Kudos

i have debugged in the routine, if the normal form's field is empty, system will force MEDRUCK form to be displayed. The code is in include LMEDRUCKF1O at this syntax

IF tnapr-fonam EQ space.

tnapr-fonam = 'MEDRUCK'.

ENDIF.

how can i work from this ? i need to print my smartform to work for my PO output type

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Ask your abap people to keep a debug point in the smartfom. When you see print preview of form it will execute.Please check what you assigned what form you assigned for po . Post if issue is not resolved.

Regards,

Madhu.