cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upload Adobe Form to Aplication Server from WebDynPro automatically

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are working on a WebDynPro ABAP Application where in we need to display an Adobe from in a browser and the upload it to the Application Server automatically. We are able to display the form in the browser but are stuck up on how to upload the Adobe Form to the application server. Could you please let me know if there is a way on how to upload the Adobe form to the application server automatically. Your help is highly appreciated..

Thank you,

Rajesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please go through this..

/people/shruti.rathour/blog/2008/02/07/uploading-sap-interactive-form-on-the-abap-webdynpro-view

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/WDABAP/UploadandDownloadfilesinWebdynproABAP

Cheers,

Kris.

Edited by: kissnas on May 14, 2011 7:56 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kisnas,

Thank you for the reply, but my requirement is that, I should UPLOAD the adobe form dynamically (in runtime) from my Webdynpro application to application server(default file path or a specific path, with out involving any usage/upload from Presentation server).

Thank you,

Rajesh

Lukas_Weigelt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm unsure whether I understood your problem but.. if you have an adobe form, you most likely have an xstring in your context with its data. Write a method where you do this:

1. Read xstring from Context

OPEN DATASET lv_applicationserverpath FOR OUTPUT IN BINARY MODE.

TRANSFER lv_xstring_from_pdf TO lv_applicationserverpath.

CLOSE DATASET lv_applicationserverpath.

this is done via runtime and doesn't need any user interaction... is this what you meant or did I misunderstand completely?

regards, Lukas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much

Answers (0)