cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reversal of 122 which will be posted through usage decision

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi expert

i have done mistakenly Usage decision of Semi finished product against order and post stock 122 (return to vendor) through usage decision. Now i want to reverse document 123( reversal of return to vendor) but when i am going to reverse the document a message will be appear

Material document cannot be processed

Message no. M7130

Diagnosis

This material document was generated through the posting of a physical inventory document, a delivery via Shipping, or some other automatic movement (such as an order confirmation in PP or a usage decision in QM) and cannot be processed with this function.

System Response

In this transaction, the system can only cancel a material document if the latter was created using an Inventory Management transaction.

Procedure

Cancel the material document in the component that created the document.

You can only reverse the goods movement created through the posting of a physical inventory document by carrying out a new physical inventory for the relevant material. You can reverse a delivery effected via Shipping using transaction VL09.

Regards

Priya Sharma

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You are getting this message because once the material is posted from quality inspection it is not possible to bring it back in QI.

There are 2 alternative to tackle this situation.

1. Material specific reversal u2013 You need to implement not 175842. As a result of which you will get Z program into your system. Give inspection lot number against which you performed 122 as input to this program, and execute. This will perform 123 movement in background and bring back the material to quality inspection. Once it come into QI, Do appropriate stock posting against the same lot.

2. Effect reversal

a. If you have done 122 against purchase order, then go to MB01, put movement 123 and give purchase order number. Save

b. If you have 122 against production order, go to MB31, put movement 123 and give production order number. Save

Regards,

Anand Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you sure sap Note 175842 reverse 122 mvt ??

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sujit,

As I test, I find it as possible.

In OMJJ transaction code, under allowed transactions we need to add QA11, QA12 transaction codes for 123 movement.

Regards,

Anand Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert

The issue has been resolved through T code mb31

Thanks a lot

Regards

Priya sharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

cancellation of 122 movement type will automatically post for 123 ie reversal of returns to vendor.

So in MIGO select cancellation and give the material document of 122 and post it, which will automatically post 123 and bring back the material in to stock.

This movement type has the same effects as movement type 101.