cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VAT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a scenario in which VAT is coming in a couple of Returns order (created with reference to an invoice) whereas the VAT was not chargedin the original invoice .

Please let me know in what scenarios can this happen..

Regards,

Smitha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

od_manikandan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hai Smitha,

In General - in return sales order, whatever Invoice condition are created during Billing, should be returned full or proportionate.

In the copy control setting VTAF,

Billing to Sales order,

GO to the specific Invoice to order

In that GOTO item selection

and choose

Pricing type D Copy pricing elements unchanged

Since in return whatever ED and VAT paid should be reversed not even as per date.

Regards,

Mani

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you have a different pricing procedure for returns in which if VAT condition type is included, then there is a chance of VAT flowing in return order.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi ,

Pricing Procedure is same in Returns.In original invoice the VAT amount is 0% (Access 25)whereas in returns that condition record is not found & it is accessing the next condition record(access90) which is 15%.If everything is same then why the same condition record is not accessed.

When i have seen the change log in the returns i found that SHIP TO PARTY has been changed to the SOLD TO PARTY . Change log shows that VAT has been chnaged from 0 to 15% in VA02.But VAT condition type is automatic & not manual .Could not find the reason why VAT got chnaged in VA02.

Kindly let me know what triggers VAT to be chnaged in a returns order

Thanks ,

Smitha

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If the percentage of VAT is changing, then you need to check what was the tax code in parent billing document and what is the tax code flowing in return sale order.

As per your indication, this should have been different. Go to condition tab of return order, select the condition type UTXJ / MWST and compare for what combination, these tax codes are maintained.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi