cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ME2N ADDITIONAL COLUMN REQUIREMENT

0 Kudos

My requirement is I want to know is it possible to know in ME2N schedule qty minus issued qty status in separe column

Regards

mohan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mohan,

There is a field in ME2N transaction i.e. Still to be Delivered regarding your query.

Regards...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In ME2N you hav stiil to be delivered field is there.Use that one.

Thanks & Regards,

Bijay Pradhan

0 Kudos

Hi

For stock transport order i.e. UB type once supplying plant made issue against the purchase order with reference to the outbound delivery then i need exact qty status to be supplied by the supplying plant.

Once the material gr will be made by the receiving plant the still delivery column shows the result but my case in supplying plant users needs the open qty to be issued by them.

Regards

K.Mohan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For the stock in transit i.e material issued to receiving Plant but receiving plant not yet made GR fro that.For this type of cases use report MB5T.

Thanks & regards,

Bijay Pradhan

0 Kudos

HI

Thanks for your reply my requirement is it possible to show the status in the me2n report I need in following format

In me2n report already schedule qty ,issued qty,gr qty i need (schedule qty minus issuedqty i.e still to be issued qty column) status column .

Regards

K.Mohan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please try selection Parameter-WA351 in ME2N report for analysing the Open issue quantity.

But as per your requirement Please develop a report so as to determine all of them in one go.

Thanks & regards,

Bijay Pradhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can add a column in me2n report. There are enahncement spots available. you can write your own logic and add a column in the final output if ALV selected in the layout output.

include lmerepi03 has enhancement spot where in you can write your own code for the field you want add with the logic and update structure MEREP_OUTTAB_PURCHDOC with the field you want to see in the output.

Regards

Sangeeta

0 Kudos

Thanks for your valuable suggesstion If you have sample code for that please post.

Regards

K.Mohansambasivam