cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account group to BP master

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

My query is regarding account group mapping to CRM BP master. As per my understanding Account group is mapped to classification in PIDE which is further assigned to Grouping range for CRM.

In our system, We have created ,e.g. Z1 account group which is classified as SP in ERP system and having partner number type KU-customer.

While mapping this acocount group in transaction PIDE we have taken classification B- Customer and assigned it to group,e.g. ZGrp (external)

While creating the BP master in CRM using transaction BP, using the same number range assinged to group ZGrp, the record is saved to BP role Sold to Party. i understand this is standard functionality.

Now, my requirement is such that: I want to create one Zrole in CRM, e.g. ZSold to party/Ship to party, and want to link it to account group Z1 in ERP. I want to do this mapping so that whatever data is flowing to CRM must store in Zrole instead of standard sold to party.

I want this functionality for enhabcement of my customer hierarchy which is flowing from ERP.

Is it possible to have BP records saved in any other role than Sold party as mentioned above.

Kindly help with valueable inputs

Regards,

Dhruv

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dhruv,

Try taking a look at SAP note 914437.

Regards,

Tom