cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Posting documents with in f110

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear gurus:

I am new to SAP Financial accounting module and a learner. I have IDES access and i faced the follwoing difficult situation while posting outgoing payment in F110 by executing a payment proposal. The system is posting document with document dates entered in them but i want that system should post the documents with posting date at proposal run date. Can expert throw some light on this how to accomplish this.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

atif_farooq
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

You can do that easily by going to selection tab and giving the invoice numbers of vendors which you want to post with posting date falling withing proposal run date. Over there you also have an option to exclude invoices which you do not want to post. I hope this wil solve your issue.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atif:

Thanks for the response my issue is almost resolved with one ambiguity left over that there are certain invoices against which i want to post partial payments what i need to do for them . Is there separate configuration required for it.

Thanks in advance

atif_farooq
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

please refer to the link and please next time if you have a new question then post it in a new thread.

regards

atif_farooq
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

please refer to the link and please next time if you have a new question then post it in a new thread.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

The provided link is perhaps broken or not working. Expert's guidance is awaited.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Link is Atif told is as Under

Mann

Answers (0)