cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message Listener Problem (iDoc)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am receiving an iDoc successfully in the Message Listener within Mii. I have created a Processing Rule for the Message Type and tied it to a simple BLS. The BLS has an XML input parameter which is selected in the Processing Rule.

The BLS simply maps the XML input parameter to an XML output parameter and that's it as I want to make sure communication is working before creating any BLS logic.

The iDoc Message goes into failure status and this is what I get in the log:

Unable to process request com.sap.jms.client.message.JMSObjectMessage@431f1d25

[EXCEPTION]

com.sap.xmii.bls.exceptions.TransactionLoadException: Unable to create transaction instance

Any ideas why this is happening?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

do not use XML typed BLS input parameter.

Use string typed input parameter.

convert string to xml in BLS using StringToXMLParser action.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

cml_bzl,

What is the reason for not using an XML input?

Former Member
0 Kudos

It appears to be working now based on a single change that makes no sense whatsoever. I changed the "Log Level" in the Processing rule from None to Info and the iDoc processed with no problem. I was also able to reprocess all previously failed iDocs. Is this a known issue?

If I switch "Log Level" back to None and the iDocs still process fine.

Hoping someone can explain this behavior.

Former Member
0 Kudos

After much searching and trial and error, I was able to locate the source of this problem. While I was modifying the "Log Level" in the Processing Rule, someone else changed the Transaction Security to include the "SAP XMII Developer" role. Once I remove this role from the BLS, the same symptom occurs.

It seems this is the only role that allows the Processing Rule to trigger the BLS's. Is this hard coded somewhere in Mii that this role is required? If so where can I find these types of requirements so I can avoid going through this for other Mii functionality in the future?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What version of MII is this? The reason I ask you is that one might find some note on the market place regarding this behavior.

By default when you create a transaction the developer role is part of the Writer roles in addition to admin & super admin (for MII 12.1).

What exactly did this person change in the Trx. Security? Reader Role? If that is the case then that shouldn't make any difference but before all of this , I need to know the MII version you are using.

Thanks

Udayan

Former Member
0 Kudos

The person had removed the developer role from the list of writers. We are using Mii 12.1.4.

Thanks