cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SNC 7.0: ASN's with Handling Units are not published from SNC web UI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We have recently upgraded to SCM 7.0. We have found a problem with publishing ASN's from the SNC web UI. This seems to only impact ASN's with Handling Units. After clicking 'Publish', all messages in the SNC web UI indicate that the ASN was successfully published. The ASN status is set to PB-Published. But no DespatchedDeliveryNotification_Out message can be found in sxmb_moni.

Can you please help to resolve this problem?

On a side note, I have tried setting external breakpoints in the /SCA/BIF function modules (e.g. /SCA/BIF_DESDELVRY_MS and /SCA/BIF_DESDELVRY_OUT), but the debugger never launches after clicking 'Publish' in the web UI. This has made debugging of outbound proxies very difficult. Any general guidance on how to debug behavior of outbound messages from SNC would be very much appreciated.

Thanks,

Devin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Again,

I was able to find some more information on this issue in SLG1. We are receiving the following error for Object SNC 5.1 Services, Subobject DespatchedDeliveryNotification 0 Outbound.

Handling unit: unit of measure 'VolumeMeasure' in handling unit 32BM-00008 is invalid

So it looks like we have a Master Data issue here, but I have not yet been able to determine where it would be. Any ideas?

Thanks,

Devin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Devinc

You have found out the problem, the validation check is failing

saying Handling unit: unit of measure 'VolumeMeasure' in handling unit 32BM-00008 is invalid

Now please go back to this handling unit and check the UOM for volume

Is it properly defined same as internal unit stored in database(unit_int)??

for the packing material in product master of SNC

/sapapo/mat1

package data tab and UOM tab

Check whether note 1333374 is appicable ???

Best Regards

Vinod

Edited by: Vinod Kumar Pedapati on May 16, 2011 9:45 AM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Vinod. Yes, we were able to determine that the issue was with the Volume UoM assigned to the packaging material. That UoM did not have a proper mapping to an ISO code in txn CUNI. The problem is now resolved.