Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Additional Fields on Report standard IWBK

v_t2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

My client is looking for two additional fields to be added in to standard report IWBK (report in SAP PM).

I want to know whether it is possible to add below mentioned additional fields to IWBK. If yes how? Is there any user exit or BADI available for the same?

Fields to add.

1)Vendor Number.

2)Moment Type.

Also client is looking for Revision Number field to be added in selection screen of IWBK, so that by providing revision number IWBK can shows the work orders.

Some of info. i have found on this is:

Program: RIAUFMVK

Package: IWOC

User exits:

IWO10026 User check on setting status 'Do not perform

IWO10027 User exit: Generate user-defined settlement rule

IWOC0001 Create PM/SM notification: Determine reference object

IWOC0002 PM/SM notification: Check whether status change is allowed

IWOC0003 PM/SM authorization check of ref. object and planner group

IWOC0004 Change single-level list editing PM/QM/SM ALV settings.

Thank you in advance!

Many Regards,

Vishal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vishal,

2 ways...

1. implmeent the implicit enhancement point just at the beginning of the form output_aufbereitung. and copy the entire code EXCEPT the ALV display, create a new final table and a new fieldcatalog and call a ALV Grid Display with these new parameters.

and after this ALV call write a EXIT statement to come out of form so that it will not execute the original peice of code.. THIS WORKS.

2. create a Z report copying the standard code..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Soumya Prakash for your input.

If we go with the first way, I think it might be possible to add new fields to the report using implicit enhancements.

As I can see, when I select show implicit enhancements in the Form OUTPUT_AUFBEREITUNG, there is an enhancement in the beginning itself to add our custom code.

However regarding the second requirement mentioned, where new field needs to be added on the selection screen I am not able to find a suitable enhancement in the include AFMVKTOP, where the selection screen is defined.

When we select show implicit enhancements in this include there is no enhancement available at the beginning of the include so we can place our custom and by pass the existing code.

Please let us how can we meet the second requirement.

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is not possible. I checked the report where it is displaying table gt_i_auf in ALV List format. This has fixed structure defined which can not be modified to add new columns.