Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quality process with Refurbishment order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a question.

I have a Refurbishment order, what inspection type I need use to generate a Inpection lote when I post a maerial with a Refurbishment order?

Thanks

Federico

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have not tried your requirement but u can try the below :

1. First define Inspection types in SPRO -->QM -->Quality Inspection -->Inspection Lot creation ..Here u can maintain Inspection types config & define default values for Inspection types. In default values config .. you have to put the tick mark to post to inspection stock ..

2. You have to assign this inspection type to the refurbished material in MM02 under QM tab .., here mention active & preferred type tick marks ..

3. When you do a GR of refurbished material this will post the stock to Quality stock and generate inspection lot ..

4. After performing inspection activities like results recording, Usage decision , you can do stock transfer from Quality stock to un-restricted stock using mvt type 321 in MB1B Tcode for that refurbished material ..

5. Then carry out your refurbish process ..

Take the help of a QM consultant for your process ..hope this helps you ..

regrds

pushpa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pushpa:

I have a solution.

When we use a Refurbishment order (IW8W), we must use a 03 (Production) Inspection Type.

Regards.

Federico

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Zuccaro ,

Thanks for the information , actually we follow the steps stated by me for Non-stock material , please let us know the quality steps u follow while carrying out refurbishement process ...so that it will be helpful for us ....

regrds

pushpa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pushpa

To do an Refurbishment order, the material must be Stock Material.

Regards