cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material Consumption at Line level

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am looking for some templates if available with respect to Material consumption at Line level, i am able to achieve this at plant level but i am not sure if this is possible to show a material consumption at Line level. I am integrrating with ERP and not to any shop floor system, if anyone make me understand how this can be achievable would be great.

Any references would be helpfull.

Thanks,

Mukul

Edited by: Mukula on May 13, 2011 4:56 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks all for the suggestions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Not sure about templates but let me ask you this - when you say line level are you trying to search for Goods Movements for a production/process order?

I am not sure how you would go to a line level , you probably will have to search for goods mmovements associated with each of the operations/phases associated with the order. Is this what you are trying to accomplish?

Thanks

Udayan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Udayan,

Ok, I am able to get the material usage at Plant level but at the same time i have a requirement at line level. I am not sure How i can make this possible the material usage at line level i,e Line performance. I wanted to show Expected material usage,actual material usage, Exp Material Usage Vs Actual Material usage ( 1) and waste % of actual material usage(2), Fin goods expected quantity,Fin goods actual qquantiy(3) at each line level. So 3 dashboard levels. It is Line performance

Thanks,

Mukul

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mukul,

Some of those values are assigned to the Order in ECC. So to get those values, you need someone a bit savvy in PP/PPPI.

You can use RFC_READ_TABLE in MII to directly read one or more tables or views in ECC. I do not know which of the tables to read from, but you can do some research in SE11 transaction in ECC to possibly find the right table. However, I am not an expert on ECC Order table structures, so I can't point you in a better direction. However, if you look in SE37 at some of the BAPI_PROCORD* or BAPI_PRODORD* function modules, you can see some of the tables which are used.

Good luck,

Mike

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Mike, I will go through the ERPsystem and verify this. But I need to understand as well how to build the Plant Hieracrhy in MII to achieve this.I have posted another question regarding that.

Thanks for your suggestions.

Mukul