Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to implement the formula routine in VOFM tr.code

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the transaction VOFM under menu -> Formulas -> Condition Value.I can see the routine number 633 and its description and its status as active.

That routine number is assigned to the condition type of the pricing procedure.

When i select that routine number 633 and press F5 nothing is getting displayed.(If implemented I have to see the source code of the subroutine in the include)

I need to implement that.

How can I do the implementation for the routine number 633.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Anwar

7 REPLIES 7

former_member186143
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I believe it asks for an implementation key ? so get one

kind regards

arthur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anwar,

What you are describing represent the correct actions. Are any messages appearing after you press F5?

former_member191735
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If it is already implemented, you should see the popup asking access key when you press F5. well, you should see the same even if it is not implemented. If you have recently upgraded the system, there is a chance of missing the routine. You can delete the routine and recreate it - a simple way. Then, press f5 to get it implemented. Either way, you need to have access key

former_member156446
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

as per developement standards SAP asks its customers to start the custom routines with 9

633 does not sound like custome... to search the program try to search in se38 R*633

0 Kudos

I believe customer routines are from 600 unless it is changed recently..... Just curious, do you remember any OSS note that shows the information you provided. I would like to prove to my collg's

Edited by: Sampath Kumar on May 13, 2011 10:27 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI ,

Goto VOFM -> click on the Formula -> select the Condition value/ scale based value etc...

Then you will get a screen showing list of number from 1 to 600 sap routines. you can implement yours after 699 and when you enter the number for example 901 and hit enter it will show a popup. Now give the Instalation number and the R3 object to you BASIS team from the pop-up you see and they will provide a access key to it.

Now using this access key you can write you code inside.

after that you will goto transaction V/08 and assign you routine (This is done by Functional).

Thanks,

Bhargav.

0 Kudos

> Then you will get a screen showing list of number from 1 to 600 sap routines. you can implement yours after 699

>.

Can you explain it a bit more... what do you mean, you can implement from 699 if 1-600 are SAP routines... why not from 601?

are there any restrictions for routines from 601 and 698?