Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FM or program to obtain FSV accounts assignement

former_member251898
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Would any of you advise me whether or not there is a standard Functionl module or Program to return all General Ledger assigned to Financial statement version (T011-VERSN) in a similar manner as G_SET_GET_ALL_VALUES to SETs?

In short, I am looking for program to return all the values assigned to the Financial statement version.

Thanks in advance

Kind regards

taro

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

ThomasZloch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Function module FI_IMPORT_BALANCE_SHEET_POS looks good to me.

Thomas

3 REPLIES 3

ThomasZloch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Function module FI_IMPORT_BALANCE_SHEET_POS looks good to me.

Thomas

0 Kudos

Hello Thomas,

Thanks for your input.

I have checked the function module FI_IMPORT_BALANCE_SHEET_POS that you suggested.

I011Z only displays the nodes and a specified General ledger account or ranges of General Ledger accounts for the node, however, not actual existing General Ledger account value that are assigned in the node.

Would you have any idea whether or not there is a similar FM that return the actual value assigned to the nodes of FSV?

Thanks in advance

Regards

taro

0 Kudos

It would be rather easy to take the ranges from I011Z and compare these with the actual entries found in SKA1 or SKB1 to come up with a list of existing G/L accounts per node. You can encapsulate this into your own function, I don't think there is a ready-made standard one.

You can also study how RFBILA00 does it, but this is a more complex beast.

Thomas