cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I import WebDynPro code in NetWeaver Developer Studio?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am just becoming conversant with the NetWeaver Developer Studio.

I have a set of JAVA files, created with the WebDynPro generator, which interact with some R/3 system and shows some data. I want to find out which R/3 fields are referenced in this code.

I guess this is possible by importing the code into the Developer Studio and then studying them. But I don't know how to analyze already written code this way. Can anybody of you guide me on this?

One more thing...there are also some SDA files. Can I import these? How?

Thanks and Regards,

Sagar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The error would imply that the .jar files that exist in the build path of the imported project do not exist in the build path of the new project.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

which SDAs you mean? The Web Dynpro runtime SDAs? AS these SDAs contain several JARs, it is not possible to import this into the DevStudio.

If you have a Web Dynpro project and you want to import it to the DevStudio you have to select the "Import single project" or "Import multiple projects".

If you want to have a look to the generated Java code for your Web Dynpro application you should switch to the "Navigator" perspective, open the needed project folder and drill down into "wdp_gen/packages/.." to your java class.

Regards

Jochen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi forum,

There there any way to import WebDynpro projects developed by someone else? I tried to "Import multiple projects into workspace" but failed to "Rebuild" the projects. The errors was related to .jar files not found. I have added all .jar file into the project, and yet I continue having the error. Is there a alternative?

regds,

Sisirer Bindu