cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspection plan deletion

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to delete the Inspection plan from data base (tables) in order to change the Material UOM.

I am not able to delete the Inspection plan from QSR6 transaction code, system is throwing message that the task list is still used in Inspection lots. But when I checked Inspection lot, all lots have the status u201CUD ICCOu201C so, no open lots.

Could anybody suggest me how to change the material UOM?

Regards,

Raj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

krishnamurty_madduri
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pl. go to MM02 and include Alternate UOM in the Additional Data. Probably, that should solve your problem. You don't have to delete the existing Inspn plan. You can still use it with the changed UOM. Pl. try and let us know. Regards, Krishna

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You don't have to delete the Inspection plan.Put deletion Indicator at the task list header.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I put deletion flag at task list header, still not able to change the UOM in Material master.

Looking some other input please.

Regards,

Raj.

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

I think it is not possible to change UOM if the few transactions happened. There is a strong logical reason for this.

1. As you know every lot has UOM of the material. In background several LIS get updated with this UOM.

2. A single material cannot have partial data with 1 unit and partial in different unit.

3. Once the lot is created with certain unit, later it is not possible and not logical to change it.

You can change UOM of material only if no material movement has occurred, No open PO, no task list exists. I would suggest to create different material code for this.

Regards,

Anand Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Thanks for the reply.

Regards,

Raj