cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

issue while plannign with MF50

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello team

we are not using any scheduling for production order, schedule margin key is 900, GR and Production lead time is maintained as 0 Days in material master . We don't use any capacity planning.

But when I am running MRP production order/ planned order start date and end date is being scheduled. ideally start date end date should be same.

I mean the problem was appearing when we were loading forecast in MF50 but when we use Md61 everything is fine

Can you please advise what is needed to be done to stop capacity scheduling in MF50.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check in the SPRO settings " scheduling parameters for planned Orders and Production orders'" ( OPU3 and OPU5 ) whether you have enabled scheduling and generate cap reqmts indicator for " detailed scheduling and rate based scheduling'

Thanks,

nandha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello nandha

Yes you are right that in Opu3 / opu5 in detailed scheduling we have ticked schedule and generate capacity req . but for rate based scheduling we have not ticked that.

can still be the problem occur please clarify

sarika

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandra,

As per my understanding....

MF50 is production planning table. MF50 (PPT) is useful in assign production quantities the alternate lines.

After MRP run in ECC all the Production quartiles would be assigned to Production Version 1. Using PPT we can distribute the quantities to the lines as per our production plan.

Steps:

1. Create PIR - MD61

2. Carry out MRP run in ECC - MD02

3. Plan Ords created against Prod Version 1

4. Change line in MF50 as per the need.

-

Please try creating:

1. Resources with infinite capacity

2. Check the settings assigned to schedule margin key 900 - ensure everything is 0,0,0

Regards,

Amlan C