cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing co/code in WBS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi PS Gurus,

WBS has been created under wrong co/code,System is not allowing us to change the co/code and giving error that "WBS element xxxx AuCs exists for co/code xxxx"

1. System Staus is Release , # AUC has been created.

Please help!

Regards,

AR

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi,

It's the status of your WBS that is forbiden you to change the code of the WBS.

Even posted it is possible to modify the code of a WBS.

In the T° CJ02, for your WBS. Select your entry (you

Use the menu : Edit > Status > User Status > Undo. A pop up will apear, choose the NOCG (NO ChanGe on WBS code) option.

This actions lead to the "User Status NOCG" reset. You will be able after that to change the code of your WSB, with a retroactive action (even the previous documents within ECC, will be updated).

Hope this helps.

Soraya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I don't think you can do it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per my knowledge, it will allow you to change the WBS element if you have not done any kind of posting against this WBS element but if you have already done any kind of posting then it will not allow u to change the Company code.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply.

Currently we dont have any postings against WBS elements.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

't will allow you to change the WBS element if you have not done any kind of posting against'-yse, but there is an AUC created from this WBS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi alex ice,

Although AUC is created if nothing has been posted, system allow you to rename WBS code.

I already checked on IDES.

Hi abdul rehman,

You can delete Investment profile of WBS & save that particular so that AUC get delete. then try to remane.

please try and let us know the results.

Regards,

SL