cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how can get payroll result for one years?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

now i can read rt table for certain month,but i want to get for one year?how can i do that?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

i want to get payroll for one year,USE PYXX_READ_PAYROLL_RESULT can just get for one month.

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

why cant u execute wage type reporter with date selection and get the results for an year ?

Or else are u looking at for CRT results for the entire year ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, Sikinder said try to use wage type reporter (tcode - PC00_M99_CWTR) for it. From here you can download the excel etc to use it further as per your choice.

If it is for India then you can also use Annual report for india (Tcode - PC00_M40_ANN). It is almost the same as wage type reporter with few slight changes but will suffice your req.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Do you want to see the Payroll account report for one employee for one year?

and also can you specify what country payroll ru working on ... coz many reports in payroll are country specific....

R K

Former Member
0 Kudos

is for China

Former Member
0 Kudos

Then probably you can go with wage type reporter. I am not sure if there is any report available specific to China for the same.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If it is chaina try "S_KPH_31000487" for payroll account and this gives the period selection

R K

Former Member
0 Kudos

YES,S_KPH_31000487 Is payroll for china,but how can i use the value for my onw z report,i mean i want the value this report retrieved.

former_member206403
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

this report will give you output in the form CNK1 . THis form you can access via pe51 and do the required layout changes in there .

But if you want to do a custom report , i would suggest you to design the report in line with the logic used in this standard program , then use the output as you require to show in alv or smartform etc.

Regards

sameer

li_zhang
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Huang He,

What do you mean by results for one year?

If you need the year-to-date results in the current year, you can read them from CRT in the parameter PAYROLL_RESULT of PYXX_READ_PAYROLL_RESULT.

If you need the results for last 12 months, you can call PYXX_READ_PAYROLL_RESULT for every periods in the 12 months excluding the retro differences.

Best Regards,

Li

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

can you brif ur requirement?

former_member206403
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

run the program for a date range as per ur financial year requirement,

accumualte the RT values per month into variables and then get the total.

regards

sameer