cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition Pricing Date is Diff. from PO Creation date

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have created a PO 1100041212 on dtd. 05.05.2011.

In PO Conditions tab, i have a field in the detail view ' Condition Pricing Date'. For Condition type P001, it is not showing the PO date. (mostly cases has the same date of PO Creation date)

Condition Pricing Date showing is 30.01.2011. Why???

Plz guide..from where these date is picking...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you have created this PO with reference to an existing PO, then the condition date will be copied from that PO. Else the condition date is always copied from the condition record, unless you manually change this date in PO.

I hope this helps you.

Regards,

Ahmad Farhan Khalid

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the info record in the PO & its creation date using ME13 transaction - Extras tab - Administrative data.

Thanks & Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP FC,

There is no material in PO, it is based on description of Item with Account Assignment category A. So no info record has been created for this PO.

Dear Ahmad,

This PO has not been copied from any existing PO.

As you suggest that condition date is always copied from the condition record, then where we can see this...

Plz guide..

rafael_zaragatzky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

Info records exist also for PO's without material number - then the info record defined by the vendor and the material group is used.

In the info record, on the Purch. data 1 view, thereäs a filed Pr. date control. This is the field that decides which date will be used as pricing date. It can be e.g. the delivery date...

BR

Raf

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks,

I has created another PO without material code, But no info-record has been created for this...

Please confirm that Is it possible - Info records exist also for PO's without material number...

Plz guide..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Anil,

Yes, Info Record can exist and can be created without material number, This can be done in combination with vendor and Purchase Org. I suggest create this info record manually and then create PO and in PO check if the "Info Update" indicator is set or not. Info update record should be set in both quotation and in PO.

Info record can be manually created using following menu path:

SAP Menu -> Logistics -> Materials Management -> Purchasing -> Master Data -> Info Record -> Create

Regards,

Ahmad Farhan Khalid

rafael_zaragatzky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

Info records without material number (on the mtrl grp level) can't be created automatically from PO's, no matter what the indicator "update info" says there. But they can be created manually and will in such case dictate the pricing date.

BR

Raf

Former Member
0 Kudos

But according to my earlier question...

that from where Condition pricing date is coming...(earlier date from PO creation date)..

Where it is maintained against condition type???

rafael_zaragatzky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

It is not maintained against specific condition types. On the purchasing data view 1 of the info record, there's the field "Pr. date control". It's not a specific date, but a rule - how PO shall tell the pricing date. Except the option to take the date from the PO date, there are other options in this field, e.g. from the delivery date.

I am not telling that this is the reason why you don't get the PO date as the pricing date, but it can be the reason. Other reason can be as somebody already mentioned, that the whole conditions tab is taken from the previous PO, incl. the pricing date there.

BR

Raf

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

Go to po condition TAB and click on Anaysis you will be nevigated to the pricing schema....

There in u can find the condition record for ur condition...... Just check the valid condition record for this and its creating date by clicking on details TAB.

OR

The same can be viewed by selecting the condition and clicking on the details TAB(magnifying glass like icon)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks dear,

1. Pr. date control field in Info-record is Blank.

2. Conditions not picking from previous PO.

Dear SNB,

Condition record is missing showing in PO condition Analysis Pricing...