Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

changing Pricing Condition from VF02

sarbajitm
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm an ABAPer, for a development purpose I'm trying to change the Pricing Condition data from VF02.But I have found that the Update button at the bottom is disabled.Looking for solution so that I can change the Pricing Procedure.

Thanks in advance.

Sarbajit Majumdar.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You cannot change the pricing procedure but you can change the value of the pricing condition, if accounting document has not been generated for that billing document.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

sarbajitm
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipati,

I have found in the document flow that whenever I'm creating an Invoice from VF01 an accounting document is being created automatically.Is it the reason because of which when I'm opening the invoice from VF02 I'm getting the Update button of the condition tab disabled? If so what are the steps to restrict creating automatic accounting document?

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
If so what are the steps to restrict creating automatic accounting document?

Go to VOFA, select your billing type and execute. There check the box Posting block and save. Now accounting document will not be generated automatically. You have to release it manually via VF02 or VFX3.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sarabjit,

If you want to change the price which is coming in the order you need to change its condition record, for this kindly follow the following steps:

1- First go to the Analysis Tab on VF02 and check which pricing procedure is maintained over there.

2- Then check the condition type you want to change the records for, click on the extension icon before the Condition type you will get the access sequence which is maintained for the Condition type.

3- Click on the access sequence and see on the right side of the screen on which basis the condition records are maintained for it.

4- The condition record may appear like customer/material/plant.

5- Now use T Code VK12, on the initial screen it will ask for Condition Type, enter the condition type and press enter for which you want to change the value.

6- The system will ask for the key combination of the condition type which you will get from the step 3 & 4.

7- In the next screen it will ask for the values of key combination which are present on the analysis view(step 3 & 4)

8- Once you enter these data and press f8(execute) you will reach to the next screen where you can change the condition record for the condition type.

Regards,

Ashu