cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not picking automatic cost assignment in MB1C

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Article master contain profit center and in OKB9, i have mapped the profit centers with cost centers on one to one basis. While doing MB1C it still shows an error that GL requires an assignment to CO object. MB1C should pick profit center from article master and then cost center should be picked from automatic assignment.

Please help.

Sweta

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

i found the solution

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sweta,

Could you share the solution.

Regards,

Soujanya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can use MIGO for this transaction. MB1C is not ok for this situation.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In every Cost Center Master Record you can maintain Profit center by which when a Posting is done to Proft center ..automatically respective cost center gets updated.

Check this option.

Goutam

Edited by: Goutam78 on May 13, 2011 5:11 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sweta,

Can you let us know what you are trying to post in MB1C.

Regards,

SAPFICO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,' i have mapped the profit centers with cost centers on one to one basis'-what you mean?

You need to populate cost center or order

Edited by: alex ice on May 13, 2011 11:05 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

My cost center would change with article. Article master dont have "cost center" field, so only option is to map cost center with the help of profit center.

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is for Goods receipt at plant. There is no refernce of any purchase or stock transfer, we are just taking stock at one location.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sweta,

During GR, the P.Cntr from material master is supplied to Stock Account only. But the other side of the entry goes to p/L Account (GBB-ZOB) and this line does not get PC from material master. You need to assign Cost Center in OKB9 @ company code level or you may use RGGBS000 exit.

Not sure which mov type you are using, if it is 501, then go to OMJJ and check the Account modifier for 501 mov type, most probably it is GBB-ZOB and chk the account assignment for this GL in OKB9.

You may also refer to this article link in SDN for OKB9 account assignment.

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/index?rid=/library/uuid/b0eb4e57-c78c-2d10-e0bd-eca8728e7037

Regards,

SAPFICO

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Then you need to use Substitution with an Exit and write your requirement in the code.

Regards,

SAPFICO