cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to see the filed in maintainance in LBWE for 2lis_03_UM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I have done a enhancement to datasource 2lis_03_UM by adding a field, I have done all the necessary activaton and written the code in cmod.

i can see the added field in LBWE if i click on the name of the extractor.

My problem is if i click on the maintainance in tcode LBWE, There i am not able to find my added field on right side window, from where i need to bring it to left hand side, where all the fileds of the extractor are already inserted.

Let me know if my understanding is correct, And let me know if i have forgotten any step.

Regardind activation and code its fine i feel .

Thanks

DD

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As rightly pointed out, there are 2 kinds of enhancements:

1. You enhance fields from the LBWE maintenance, i.e. transfer the required field from communication structure (right side)

to the extract structure (left side). In that case you do not need to write any code in CMOD.

2. You add a Z field and write the code in CMOD to populate it.

Now your case is second one and the added field will not be displayed in LBWE as it is comprises of standard field list.

Debanshu

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member186445
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

fields you add to LIS extractor are not displayed in LBWE. works as designed. you can see them by going to rsa6.

if you doubleclick on the extract structure you can see in which specific enhancement they have been added.

M.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for the reply. the extract strucre in rsa6 is different from the extract struc of lbwe maintain.

Do i need to do set up tables deletion and fill gain if i need to check the data in rsa3.

So as per you we do not need to do anything in maintain of lbwe for the z filed which we added in the extractor .

former_member186445
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do i need to do set up tables deletion and fill gain if i need to check the data in rsa3.

yes

So as per you we do not need to do anything in maintain of lbwe for the z filed which we added in the extractor .

no need

M.