cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Convert partial planned order to production order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I have used CO48 to convert partial planned order to production order. Material's strategy is 20 (make to order), special stock is E (order on hand).

But when I use CO48 to convert, the system appear message is "can't convert planned order (missing material availability)". I think that when i use special stock type E (order on hand), the system will check material on sale order stock. When I open component overview in planned order, I see special stock field is type E (order on hand) and SAP does not accept to maintain this filed. So, the system appear message "missing material availability" like the top of this thread. I don't know how to configure this so that I can convert partial planned order to production order.

The question is when I use MB1A to post good issue to production order, the system does not accept to post and there are a message appear with note is "sale order stock is not exist". When I check in component overview of production order, on special stock field is E (order on hand) and that is the reason the system does not accept to post, I have to clear type E in special stock field and the system accept to post good issue to production order. So, I wonder how type E is enter automatic on special stock of production order? How to clear special stock on this field automatic? I want this field is clear in order to post good issue to production order.

Thanks, regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vu,

When the planned order is exploded during MRP, the dependent requirement of a MTO order can be 'E' or 'blank' (unrestricted). This is set in the material master. MM02 > MRP4 under the Bom Explosion section, set 'Individual/coll' to 2 collective requirements only.

Best Regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Exactly,

Thanks for your support, the problem be solve as your solution.

Answers (0)