Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Convert partial planned order to production order

Dear all,

I have used CO48 to convert partial planned order to production order. Material's strategy is 20 (make to order), special stock is E (order on hand).

But when I use CO48 to convert, the system appear message is "can't convert planned order (missing material availability)". I think that when i use special stock type E (order on hand), the system will check material on sale order stock. When I open component overview in planned order, I see special stock field is type E (order on hand) and SAP does not accept to maintain this filed. So, the system appear message "missing material availability" like the top of this thread. I don't know how to configure this so that I can convert partial planned order to production order.

The question is when I use MB1A to post good issue to production order, the system does not accept to post and there are a message appear with note is "sale order stock is not exist". When I check in component overview of production order, on special stock field is E (order on hand) and that is the reason the system does not accept to post, I have to clear type E in special stock field and the system accept to post good issue to production order. So, I wonder how type E is enter automatic on special stock of production order? How to clear special stock on this field automatic? I want this field is clear in order to post good issue to production order.

Thanks, regards

Former Member
Former Member replied

Vu,

When the planned order is exploded during MRP, the dependent requirement of a MTO order can be 'E' or 'blank' (unrestricted). This is set in the material master. MM02 > MRP4 under the Bom Explosion section, set 'Individual/coll' to 2 collective requirements only.

Best Regards,

DB49

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question