Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report Painter - data not shown at first selection

britta_heimann
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

we have a Report Painter report for cost centers.

If we start the report with normal selection the values of the cost centers are not shown at the first look.

The window on the right side only shows the sum for the whole cost center group, but if we select one single cost center the report shows

"This report has no pages. Check the following layout settings: Threshold values, Summation levels, Zero line suppression."

But there are values, but they are only shown if we switch to another cost center and then switch back.

All rows that are selected the first time show no values, at the second time the values are there.

Does anybody know the reason for this?

Thank you & regards

Britta

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, try to next thing. In GRR2 click on right button of mouse, Variation, choose Expand for cost center

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

balajiradhika
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can define this in a report directly. After expanding rows, select a row and goto Formatting->Expand to Menu and select the Asterisk level you want. This will give you the summation level you want in the report.

Regards,

B. Radhika.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, how you switch from one to another CC? also make sure that this CC has value for these selection criteria(eg in ksb1)

britta_heimann
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

starting the report with the selection of a cost center group.

This group is shown on the left side, the values in sum of the right side.

To have a detailled look on the single values of the cost centers I expand the cost center group by clicking on the small triangle, all included cost centers are now showns on the left side.

To see the value of a cost center I click on the respective cost center, on the right side the "no data" information is shown.

Clicking on the next cost center also the "no data" information is shown.

Now switch back to the first cost center on the left side and then the values are shown on the right side.

???

britta_heimann
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I found a shortcut to show the data:

Sift+F7 - Summation levels solve the problem if I choose 0-99.

Does anybody know how I can implement this directly in the report?

Or is this not possible to fix it in the report definition?

Thank you!

former_member1279634
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Britta,

1. Right click on your Element (cost center under the lead column).

2. Choose Explode

3. Choose Expand

4. Enter

5. Save

britta_heimann
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all

unfortunately the expanding does not help.

The report shows the selected cost center group in sum.

When I expand the cost center group the single cost centers are shown, but without values.

The values appear only after I reselect the respective line.

Thanx!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Britta,

In general,

If report aims to compare Plan and actual then it suppose not to display details of Cost elements, center or WBS., however it shows summary (Sum).

Let know more about Report including Report name, Purpose etc.

Regards

Devendra Meshram

Osaka (JP)