Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Returns

satishkumar_ijju
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Let me explain my requirement.I want to create a return document wrt billing document,i did that and there is no issue.but my client says the return goods should be placed in separate storage location,not the location from where the goods are sold.so want he wants is when he selects return document the different storage location to get selected automatically.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In sales order user exit you need to write logic to detemine the differnt storge location when return order.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

david_ruiz
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi,

EXIT_SAPLV02V_002 is designed for this if you maintained a storage determ rule (userexit) into your delivery type (eg. LR returns delivery) you might influence it. See V_TVLK-REGLG.

regards, david

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no direct way to do this as strorage location determined by combination of

Shipping point + plant + storage condition( or keep blank) = Storage location

I had work around for same scenario,and full filled requrement

Create one shipping condition as RETURN and assigned to it in return sales document type RE

Created another shipping point for return as 200R

Determined this shipping point in return sales order (shipping conditionloading groupplant=shipping point)

and again determined diffrent strorage location for return.

Another way to do this is STORAGE LOCATION DETERMINATION ON BASIS OF SITUATION

the picking location determination rule RETA must be assigned to the relevant delivery type

Then create situation as RETURN

And assign storage location determination on basis of situation for plant (situation +storage condition(keep blank)=strorage location

kapil

satishkumar_ijju
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kapil,

I followed as you said i.e created a new condition >shipping point> etc..but still it is picking the old storage location.

former_member696369
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi

apply logic in include MV45AFZZ while doing returns with document type,sales orgn, and va01,va02 transaction, hard code to reqd return storage location,

Regards,

Nar

satishkumar_ijju
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kapil,

Let me explain the situation.As you said i have created separate shipping condition,shipping point & assigned (ovl2) for returns.now when I am creating returns with respect to billing document it is picking the returns shipping point,but when I am creating return delivery it is picking the old storage location.let me also tell you I have created a separate storage location for returns assigned in (ovl3).But still in returns delivery it is picking the old storage location.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you created shipping condition as RETURN and assigned to return order type in VOV8

This will enable you to determine shipping point as per OVL2 (RETURNLOAD GROUPPLANT= Return SHIPPING POINT)

Then in OVL3 (Return shipping point + plant + -

= Storage location)

kapil

satishkumar_ijju
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I created a return condition & assigned to my return document type.later in ovl2 i did assignment with the created return condition type to newly created shipping point & in ovl3 did storage location determination.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check [this|; thread which will give u many options.

Search SDN before posting.

Regards,

Amit