cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Training & Event Management - ERROR while creating a Business Event

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

My issue is - i have created my Business event groups n event types. when i right click on BET (or PV10) and create With/WIthout resources i am unable to save. i.e. i am unable to create a Business Event. when i click on save the screen doesnt get saved and the business event is not created under BET.

But the icon pops at the Location. i have created few Locations via OOLC too

Is there any setting iam missing?? Request your help to get this resolved.

Thanks

Priya R

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Added all the missing object & relationships in the table elvel.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Can you help me in creating a job in HR.

I am trying to create job through Expert Mode, but I am

getting an error as “object type C info type 1000 cannot maintained via basic transactions”

Waiting for your valuable reply…

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Priya,

Is the Problem Resolved?

Regards

Khaiser

Former Member
0 Kudos

Resolved. added missing objects & relationships found within tables.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you maintained site dependent info infotype for your location ?

Rgds,

Lata

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lata,

i have deleted 1027 before but after looking at ur post i did add site dependent info infotype for my new location, still it behaves the same

Thanks

Priya

gangadharrao_tenneti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Priya,

Check for missing authorizations.

All the best

TG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply. i did check for all the authorizations and its good and still doesnt allow me to save the business event. do i need to check any further connectivity?? PLS HELP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Priya,

Please check the period parameters/ Time frame for Business event group and business event Type.

Thanks!

Best Regards,

Chetan Shriraj Wahane

gangadharrao_tenneti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Priya,

Please check with Basis consultant and ask him to "Trace on", in Tcode st01, while you perform the transaction / process...

Such that you can find missing role authorizations.

Regards,

TG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chetan,

i did check all the settings for BEG BET N BE..they all fall in appropriate dates only. can you pls eloborate if iam missing something.

Regard,

Priya

saphrhaji
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Priya,

What kind of message are you getting at the bottom, did you fill all the required bits in the PSv1 screen

thanks

haji

Former Member
0 Kudos

THanks for your kind reply TG & Haji,

I go to PSV2 right click and create with Resources provide the time schedule and location and when i save ...it wont.

this was good in Dev server before, not sure of the customizing changes i did, its behaving this way without any msg.

if this is not saving...i.e its not creating the object. the same is saved n created in Qua when followed the same way.

Thanks

Priya

saphrhaji
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Priya,

Itu2019s a very strange ... as we know its quiet simple things.. anyways.. i wonder if its got anything to do with the setting try PSV2 setting > change settings> Dynamic menu --> Buss Ev menu and give the end dateto may 31.12.2011 and also check other bit sin setting, see if it makes any difference

thanks

haji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Haji,

I did check all the dates and they are correct. i feel Locations is the culprit. when iam trying to save the Business Event the cursor lies at the Location space. so i made Location as not mandatory, still its the same.

Thanks,

Priya R

gangadharrao_tenneti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Priya,

Try to save it with proper location details, and let us know the result.

All the best,

TG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi TG,

I have created Location in OOLC and unable to relate it to a Business Event Group/Location, when tried through F4.

is there any step to be followed while creating a Location OR is there any setting to be done before we create a Location.

Please help.

Regards,

Priya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi TG,

I have created Location in OOLC with all the details and unable to relate it to a Business Event Group/Location, when tried through F4.

is there any step to be followed while creating a Location OR is there any setting to be done before we create a Location.

Please help.

Regards,

Priya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Priya,

Please do the following steps and let us know the result:

1. Using OOLC create location with dates as 01.01.2011 to 31.12.9999

2. Goto PP01 and create object Business event group with dates as 01.01.2011 to 31.12.9999.

3. Again using PP01 create Business Event Type.

4. Maintain relationship bewteen Business Event group and Business Event Type.

5. Now using PSV2, at the business Event Type level, create with resources.

6. A pop up will come. Mention the location created in step 1. Check for dates. Please use 01.01.2011 to 31.12.9999

7. Now the business event is created.

8. Goto PSV2 and prebook the even and then eventually book an event.

Please let us know if you are able to complete the above steps in sequence.

Thanks!

Regards,

Chetan Shriraj Wahane

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Chetan for the details explaination. when followed the same i had below issues

1. BEG cannot be created through PP01- however created through OOEG

2. When i created BEG i can see that my BEG is created on the status bar, however i cant see this BEG in the list of my BEG's under PSV1.

3. Even then when i tried to related BEG & BET, i cant find BEG in the system to relate

Is it like iam missing some imp config nodes??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Priya,

Please check the Current Plan period. You can see this as a top node in PSV1 transaction. Right Click on that node and change/ check the period tab.

In this please check the dates maintained under various tabs. See if these falls on the dates mentained for your business event group/ Type.

Thanks!

Regards,

Chetan Shriraj Wahane

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chetan,

i did check all the dates and they fall in my range. is it like all those dates to be similar??? pls advice.

Regards,

Priya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guru's...awaiting your expert help.

Regards,

PR

saphrhaji
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Priya,

if the issue is you are not able to see newly created BEG, why do dont you create a new BEG and create a relation belong to another existing BEG (which you can see), at least this way you know if you are doing it correct and if you doing it than you should be able to see you BEG. Let em know where you ar ewith this issue, i can simulate here and see

thanks

haji

Former Member
0 Kudos

THanks for the reply Haji,

my primary isue is IAM UNABLE TO CREATE A BUSINESS EVENT - either from PV10 or PSV2 i am unable to save i.e unable to create a new BE.

As per your advice i did try to create through PP01 but got Object type E infotype 1000 cannot be maintained via basic transaction. Request you to sugest me if there is any other way to copy/Create a BE.

FYI - i have SAP_ALL too

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Priya,

Goto SPRO> PM>OM> Basic Settings> Data Model Enhancement > Infotype Maintenance> Maintain infotype--> Select 1000 and click on Object per infotype.

Here for L and D allow maintenance.

Now goto PP01 and maintain L and D and then check in PSV2

Best Regards,

Chetan Shriraj Wahane

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Chetan,

My issue is - iam unable to create a BE either from PSV2 or PV10. i.e iam unable to save the content once created. though many in the forum never experienced this kind of issue....do you have any possible solution, kindly share.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Priya,

In my previous thread I have given path to enable objkect L and D to be maintained thro' PP01. and then asked you to goto transaction PSV1/2 to verify.

I am not sure if you have read that reply properly.

BR

CW

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Chetan, could you tell me what relationship to be maintaind if i have to relate L & D as iam not seeing L in the allowed relationships.

Thanks

P R

Edited by: priya ram on May 24, 2011 8:51 AM