Translate Worklist issue
I have created in SAP Portal a role named "Complaints" and assigned this role to home page of my SAP Portal.
Now i have translated this role to Marathi with name "तक्रार".
I have performed the following steps:
1) Content Administration > Portal Content Translation > goto your folder > Click on new >
select translation worklist
2) Now provided name of the worklist, ID, Prefix & language.
3) after creating translation worklist, opened it by double clicking on it.
4) Right clicked on the iview you wanted to add > clicked on Add object to translation worklist
5) Now Clicked on u201CGenerate Translation Datau201D
6) Next clicked on Release for Translation button
7) Now goto u201CWorklist Translationu201D (in detailed navigation)
8) Type * and search
9) Selected the translation worklist which was created earlier.
10) Selected the source language as english
11) and target language as Raw Text ( As marathi lang is not listed in that )
11) Clicked on u201Cload for translationu201D
12) selected the iview from the list you want to translate
13) typed the nem manually in the Target Text as "तक्रार".
14) Clicked on Save All.
15) Clicked on Mark as translated.
16) goto Translation worklist coordination > goto the translation package created in the folder
(opened that) > clicked on Publish Translation
Then I changed the language of my SAP Portal user from English to Marathi.
But except my new role all roles are display in Marathi.
What will be the issue.