cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deadline Workitem type

sarath_k
Participant
0 Kudos

In my workflow , whenever deadline is reached ( Latest End) a dead line workitem is getting created , but deadline workitems

also is having workitem type "W" ( Dialog workitem ) instead of "D" ( deadline workitem ) . but i need to get the deadline workitems for reporting purpose with transaction SWIA . any inputs on how to recognise the deadline workitems..?

Thanks in advance.

Sarath

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

suresh_subramanian2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sarath !

Instead of using SWIA transaction , use the table SWWWIDEADL or transaction SWI2_DEAD to get deadline workitems for reporting.

Regards,

S.Suresh

sarath_k
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh ,

thank you for quick responce.

i ran the transaction SWI2_DEAD , but it is not showing any entries .

regards,

Sarath

suresh_subramanian2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sarath !

In SWI2_DEAD transaction, you will find work items that have missed the deadlines and yet to be processed.

If there is no work items on execution of SWI2_DEAD, it implies that there is no work items with missed deadlines.

In other words, the work items got processed on or before the deadline or the work items that had missed the deadlines have processed.

Regards,

S.Suresh

sarath_k
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh ,

I have lot of open workitems with missed deadline but having with workitem type "W" not with type "D" ( deadline woorkitem ) .

Regards,

Sarath.l

bpawanchand
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

I think you might have defined a MODELED deadline modle, so in this case you can actually create a Activity or include a process that you want to perform in the new branch, I think that the workitem of types D will be generated only in the case of Dsiplay Text model. Please check this what kind of latest end deadline model you are using in the workflow design.

Regards

Pavan

sarath_k
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

i am using Modeled deadline and added activity step in new branch.

Regards,

Sarath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sarath,

Check the function module SAP_WAPI_WORKITEMS_BY_DEADLINE.

In the Task filter, pass all your Task ID's which are having the deadline.

Thanks,

Viji.